Monday, October 6, 2008

Free AARP Membership from Walgreen's

As I mentioned in my post about health insurance, I'm a big fan of AARP. This is, in no small part, because they've saved me about 50% on my health and life insurance since I joined when I turned 50 last year (perhaps the only good thing about turning 50). Now, you can explore the many benefits of this organization for Americans 50 years and older for free with an October offer from Walgreen's Drug Store.

Walgreen's is giving you a coupon printable at the cash register for a one year membership or extension (a $12.50 value) when you buy $10 worth of Walgreen's brand products . To sweeten the deal, you can also submit your cash register receipt for a $5 refund if you buy three participating products (such as their aspirin, ibuprofen, Wal-itin allergy medicine, etc.) as part of Walgreen's Easy Saver Rebate Program. If you submit your request online, they'll credit you with $5.50. It's a great deal.

No comments: